The ET48 2.0 is finally here and is ready to dominate tracks and hit those huge jumps! It shares many of the parts and groundbreaking design elements first introduced on the buggy. A primary goal of this project was to minimize the additional parts needed to help keep drivers on the track or bashing at their favorite spot. You will find that quite a few of the parts you already have will work on the new ET48 2.0. This will reduce the number of items kept on hand as well as the monetary investment required to keep your truck running in top shape.
We carried over features first seen with the 2.0 buggies such as the industry-first suspension arms with built-in caster. This allows a longer overall arm length, ideal front-end geometry, and increased durability. It has rear hubs that provide roll center adjustments by adjusting the axle height, and we carried over the innovative active rear toe system. A substantial amount of time was invested in developing the smoothest suspension package available to make the truck a breeze to drive in the roughest conditions. We also brought over the quick access differentials with increased volume that improve consistency and efficiency with minimal maintenance time. And naturally, it has the extreme toughness as well as the great handling that Tekno RC vehicles are known for.
ET48 2.0 Key Features
- 4mm CNC 7075 Aluminum Hard Anodized Lightened Chassis
- Independent Servo/ESC Mount w/ Decoupled Radio Box/Battery Mounts
- CNC 7075 Shock Towers, Pivot Blocks, Motor Mount, and Caster Blocks
- 16mm Bore Fluid Filled Shocks with CNC Delrin Pistons and Guides
- Rear Hub and Arm Insert System w/ Adjustable Roll Center and Toe
- 3 Fluid Filled Easy Access Differentials
- Trendsetting Low Profile Truggy Body Design
- 1-Piece Tall Wing Mount and Ultra-Lightweight Wing
- Proven Tekno RC Durability
- All Metric Hardware